Wednesday, June 8, 2011

would you rather wednesday: bachelorette dummies

would you rather....
have seen bentley stay 
(anyone else think he looks like a lumberjack?)
OR
creepy mask man jeff?
(i kept wondering if maybe he was covering up some bad burns like the phantom)

honestly i was so happy to see both go! usually i like see the drama queens stay because they keep the show interesting but bentley was such a terrible human being that i'm not going to miss him one bit! and jeff....i want to know why he ever thought that mask was a good idea. i wanted him gone the second he stepped out of the limo day one. ahhh, too hard to choose....who were you happier to see leave?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch it...but if you hate them, i hate them!

Caitlin said...

Oh this one is HARDDDD! I dont like either of them. I cant choose.

Katie said...

I would have had bentley stay because he was entertaining and the girl bugs me!