Sunday, June 5, 2011

"do it rockapella"

if any of you used to watch the show "where in the world is carmen sandiego" then you know who rockapella is. for those of you who didn't, they're an men's acapella group. 
we went with our friends last week to see them in concert. it was great and fun and then they made one of my dreams come true....
one of the guys came out into the crowd and pulled me on stage for two full songs. while being on stage they serenaded me, held my hand, and put their arms around me. they also made me sing (which was mortifying, i never sing karaoke for a reason). i have video of it but couldn't upload it for some reason.
it was both embarrassing and so much fun! now if only justin bieber will pull me up on stage and sing "one less lonely girl" i can die happy.
for some strange reason spot the dog made an appearance before the concert. adam caught this pic of some kid gettin all up in his grill. poor spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet those rockapella guys were so sad you are a married lady!

michelle said...

Oh how fun bum!!! I love them! I am so sad I missed you singing!!!! All we ever sang was chris brown in your red jeep! Haha remember how obsessed?? Haha you look darling! Love you!