Friday, June 10, 2011

going topless

since the weather forecast has no more rainy days ahead, adam decided to take the top off our jeep. summer can now officially start! 

from now on we will be spending our summer nights cruisin' around town pumpin' some jams and eating tons of these...
(the "king kong kone" equivalent of sno cones, it's called the "big kahuna")

tomorrow i run my marathon that i've been training for for the last 4 months. i thought it would never come, but alas it's tomorrow at 6 am and i've had butterflies in my stomach all day. i hate that feeling. wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which snow cone shack do you go to? That looks like heaven!! P.s. Good luck on your marathon! That is incredible!!

adam and jess said...

it's the shack down by the byu track, kinda by dairy queen on canyon road. i don't remember the name of it but you'll see it if you head past the football stadium

kimmy girl said...

GOOD LUCK jessy jess! I HATE that chris gets to be there and I DONT. boo...miss you! eat some snow cone for me

Anonymous said...

OOHH big marathon day. No sweat, you will beat them all! Good Luck! I just love when Adam is topless!

michelle said...

Oh I love summer!!! I am craving one of those snow cones!! I love that place!