Friday, June 17, 2011

hikin' with my sister

sister katie was in town for like 72 hours and she wanted to go hiking on wednesday so we headed up to stuart falls above sundance. gorgeous right? she snapped some pics with her cell phone so i give you the world's worst pictures, enjoy....
 it felt weird to be surrounded by snow while being in a tank top. like i was in narnia or something.
 this is as close as we got cause there was a river running underneath the snow and we didn't want to risk falling to our death. it might have put a damper on our day.
katie left this little man for the next lonely hikers. 
 she convinced me to do a snow angel and i'll do anything for a blog post. she pretended like the picture wasn't working so i laid there for much longer than i needed to. mean sister. i had to hike back with soggy bum.
we followed the hike with frozen yogurt and swimming all day. perfect day. we had fun while she was in town, but it  went by way too fast! come back kk, you too chris, and bring kimmy this time!

5 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

I'm trying to catch up on some blogs, I've been a bit out of it, but I love that you ran a marathon. I secretly want to do this so bad but I think I hate running more then anything. So I've got a lot to work on before I get to do it. You are awesome for doing it! Nice of adam to run next to you!

michelle said...

Oh fun! I love hiking! We have to plan a trip asap!!! Love you!

Cason and Marie said...

You two are too fun! Love the soggy bum part. She is one hilarious sister!

Katie said...

That was fun except now it's your turn to visit me!

Anonymous said...

You two kill me! I love the nasssst snow angel!