Monday, July 18, 2011

hot potato

adam's at scout camp so i joined my parents for dinner. i was sitting on the porch chatting with my mom when my dad came outside informing us that one of the potatoes in the microwave had burst into a flaming ball of fire and filled the house with a thick cloud of smoke. 
 now that's what i call one hot potato
as i write this all of our windows and doors are open but the house still smells like a campfire
now i know where my awesome cooking skills come from. kidding, my mom's actually a great cook. love her cooking, it's on fire, literally. i blame the microwave for this one.

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

haha you guys are funny. And your mom looks like she could be your sister. Beauty queens!!

Brittny said...

haha that is hilarious!! ... you and your mom are soo cute!!