Sunday, July 10, 2011

fourth festivities

i know the 4th of july is old news but i'm always late posting anyway so here we go. we had lots of fun over the weekend of the 4th. tons of family time, fireworks, swimming and way too much food. 

we went to an owlz game. not much of a baseball fan but the fireworks afterwards were great!
 don't mind him, he's just showing off his yummy "hot dog"neck
 sitting at the parade, just havin' a ball.
 i loved all the fireworks this year! thank heaven they legalized all the good ones.
that's pretty much it. we're glad we're american :)

2 comments:

michelle said...

I'll pay for you and you pay for me! All year is bum and bums birthday!!! Hahaha I love you!! I love all the pictures! You look so cute and it looks like you guys has so much fun!! I miss you!

Cason and Marie said...

Fun!!! Want to get together?? I am in town until the 20th...I'd love to see you beaut!!
LOve your pictures!!