Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the forgotten pictures

after publishing my last post i realized not all of my photos got uploaded and sad for adam it was all the pictures he was in. despite the lack of pictures of him in the last post, he did in fact go on the vacation with me, here's the proof.

adam favorite joke is the seashell vampire fang. gets me everytime!
peeking his head into pictures he doesn't belong in is his specialty
adam es mucho esleepy
once again, it was a fantastic trip. just what the doctor ordered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice and relaxing. I love your sista pictures, you two!

Hayley Baum said...

how fun! I'm glad you guys got away!

PS I'd like to reserve you, s'il vous plait. I will be in Utah on my birthday/labor day. Please tell me you'll be around!

Caitlin said...

haha love the forgotten pictures! Cool, that we were in Newport the same week. Sad I didn't get to see you!

Julianne said...

so cute! there is nothing better than the beach! and nothing worse than being away from sisters! but im glad you got to see her!