Wednesday, July 27, 2011

best of powells

we just got back from our annual summer clark powell trip. it was lots of fun with lots of family (many of whom i didn't get any pictures of unfortunately).
 this was me re-enacting 127 hours, getting myself wedged in a crack
 grandpa showing the kiddos the "ratfish" he caught. 
 we spent a lot of time fishing but pretty much didn't catch anything.
 every lizard we caught this year we named elizardbeth. it seemed fitting.
 sean and meg reelin' in some fishies.
 the four clark brothers. what a handsome bunch. am i right?
 this is adam's signature nacho libre dive off the houseboat. it sure is a crowd pleaser. 
 getting ready to rip it up knee boarding
 some of our sick tricks pictured below. first, the high five then the smootcharoo.
 adam skiing
 a few of the gals
the water was higher than it's been in years. the weather and water was nice and warm. the company and food was excellent as always. thanks for the great times lake powell, see ya next year.

4 comments:

michelle said...

How fun! You look so cute! What a perfect yearly trip! I love the Adam jump! Hahaha!

kimmy girl said...

I LOVE that pic of you two kneeboard kissing. cute. cute. cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. I LOVED the nacho libre dive, it had me laughing for a few minutes.

Zach & Lizzy said...

I love all your pics! Jess you are absolutely beautiful. I miss Lake Powell SO much!