Wednesday, April 27, 2011

would you rather wednesday: famous

would you rather...
be a famous athlete
musician
OR
actor?
(jennifer, give me your hair please)

me, i choose athlete. hands down. i've never acted, and i can't sing for the life of me (or so my husband tells me). however, i have done sports and i am so impressed by some people's god given abilities when it comes to athletics. especially the olympics (with the exception of curling, what is that? worthless!) .  man oh man, nothing makes me feel more like a bum than watching the best athletes in the world compete. although, after watching the justin bieber movie for the second time last night (yes, i am a teenage girl) singing would be a close second for me. 

5 comments:

adam and jess said...

Jessie, you misunderstood me. I said you sing like a BIRD not a turd. Turds can't even sing. I would rather be Michael phelps

Hayley Baum said...

Speaking of birds....I do love Taylor Swift, but I don't necessarily know that she's the epitome of a "singer."

I'd say Jen Aniston/Actress. hands down. I'd take her body over an athlete anyday! Then I'd pay someone to help me sing, and would buy gold jewelry instead of gold medals, and ultimately just look good for a living.

Michelle and Brady said...

Hahah!!! i would love to be a singer because we all know how amazing my voice is! hahahahha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, when your a singer you have a career for like 60 years!

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

Athlete for sure for me as well! What's better than getting paid and famous for being healthy, strong and athletic?!

Just found your blog and following :)