Thursday, April 14, 2011

time to welcome a new member to our family

once upon a time i used to drive a red jeep wrangler. it was my pride and joy. when adam and i got married it started having problems (i.e. completely turned off and the steering wheel locked up while i was going 60 mph on a very busy road and had to walk home, leaving my car there for days).  grudgingly we traded it in and have missed it ever since.  well, after 3 years of sharing a car i'm happy to welcome the newest member of our family...

we're in love.
summer can't come soon enough!

4 comments:

Danny and Brittney Welch said...

Jeep was made for you. I don't think I know anyone who can sport the Jeep like you can... so jealous.

Hayley Baum said...

We are hoping to join the jeep family too... We have our eyes on the unlimited rubicon after k's deployment! (thank you uncle sam for the tax break.) Cant wait to be cruisin' sista's... she's a beaut!

PS. My stomach dropped when I saw the title of this post. Phew!

bryn said...

So cute! I remember one time driving in your red jeep with caitlin hermann, such a fun car!! Totally fits you

Zach & Lizzy said...

Love Love your new jeep!! I know you'll sport it well. You little hottie :)