Saturday, April 2, 2011

on the road again

after a long drive we finally arrived in lovely palm springs.  we're here visiting my grandparents for the week. adam will spend his time golfing and i'll spend my time at the pool and shopping with the women. 
 my favorite part of the whole drive is the thousands and thousands of windmills, it's a sign we're getting close.
two of adam's favorite treats- hot tamales and a furry fake mustache.  he has a hard time resisting when they only cost 50 cents, plus it always gets a laugh. he kept it on all the way from beaver to st george despite my many attempts to rip it off.
 look at the temperature our car read while pulling up to their house at 6pm.  this trip is going to be hot. hot. hot.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

SO Fun! Have a great time in Palm Springs!! Oh and that Adam of yours cracks me up. Love the mustache:)

Michelle and Brady said...

So jealous of warm weather! looks like you guys had fun! love you bum!