Wednesday, November 24, 2010

introducing...would you rather wednesdays!

introducing a new feature to my blog called would you rather wednesday.  every wednesday i'm going to post a would you rather question.  the would you rather game is one adam and i play quite frequently especially on long drives that we always get a kick out of.  so, please play with us and expound on your answer if you'd like, i think we could all use a good laugh

would you rather...

wear lady gaga's meat dress to your thanksgiving dinner



















OR

chug an 8 ounce glass of turkey grease?
















adam says he would wear the meat dress (not a surprise cause he kills deer for sport) then eat the dress while dipping it in turkey grease.  happy thanksgiving everyone!!

9 comments:

Deb said...

They're both gross but I think I'd rock the meat dress.

Hayley Baum said...

ooh crap. I might drink the grease-- mostly because it reminds me of a quality Friends episode.

Karly said...

Hi. For those of u who don't know me. my name is Ted and I am karlys husband. I am rather new to bloging and I really am starting to like it. I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I look at it often. I think I would like to drink the turkey grease more than I would like to dress up in a meat dress. But both options seem like very reasonable things that I would like to try. I can't wait for next weeks "would you rather wednesday" this is so fun.

Brandon and Katie said...

Haha love you!! Dress for sure. My 99 year old grandma would love it!!

Annie said...

No contest. Dress for sure. But, would you rather drink a ga
Lass of turkey grease or a turkey eyeball? I'd vote eyeball.

Sam and Holly said...

Meat dress for sure. I just barely read a good chunk of your blog, good job Jess! I will add it to mine so I keep updated, but know I am really bad at leaving comments. Love u, see you soon for some turkey dinner.

Katie said...

I would throw the meat dress on your face and then pour the turkey grease on top, I would rather do that.

Caitlin said...

Yep, the dress for sure!

Kate said...

She is seriously such a psycho! Really. haha but I'd have to take the meat dress. You look so great cute girl! Looks like things are going well!