Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a DAY 2 remember

day 2- some guy on the street offered us free tickets to the dave letterman show. we were unsure about it until the guy told us will ferrell was on the show that day then it was on like donkey kong! while waiting in line the workers asked us if we were excited to see the show and we acted like it was the moment we'd waited our whole lives for (a little tip the man on the street gave us). this kind of behavior landed us front row seats, smack dab in the middle, i'm tellin ya we had the best seats in the whole house! will ferrell was superb, he performed celine dion. also, slash from guns n' roses joined the band for the whole show. adam was in awe over his mad guitar skills. after the show we got to walk right by him, adam gave slash a thumbs up and slash gave adam a peace sign back. so great.



after the show chris and kimmy took us to a great thai food place. here's us at washington square park.

3 comments:

Brittny said...

Jess!! I'm SO happy you commented on my blog, it reminded me that I need to link you to ours. I love all of your updates! Isn't New York amazing?? Steve and I went last summer and fell in love.
Gotta love those live shows. I'm sure Will Ferrell was a hit.
You are just too cute Jess. I miss seeing you too! Hopefully we run into each other sometime soon. Until then I'll keep waiting for blog updates:)

Unknown said...

NYC! What a blast! You and Adam are the cutest couple! You guys are always doing something fun and adventuresome. I love seeing you running. You are darling Jess!

Michelle and Brady said...

How fun i am sooo jealous!!! I miss you like crazy! You are my beautiful bum!