Wednesday, February 1, 2012

a little ketchup

usually i lack on the blogging when we have nothing going on but this blogging drought, however, is quite the opposite.  lots of things have been going on at the clark casa so i'm playing a little bit o' ketchup (catch up)

first, i got a new job!  i am the p.e. teacher at amelia earheart elemetary.  so far it's been a little overwhelming and exhausting but i'm starting to get the hang of it.  everyday i come home and tell adam the funny stories i have from the day. it brings me back to my elementary school days.  i let them play with the parachute a lot cause that was always my favorite in school.

adam is 2 weeks away from finishing his master's degree.  yaaaaaaaayyyy! he's been such a hard worker throughout his mba program (he'll be graduating with honors just fyi). he could not be more excited to be finishing up although i'm a close second. no more homework=more time working on the house! :)

last, we take off to california tomorrow! a break at the beach is just what the doctor ordered!  adam and i are running  a marathon in huntington beach this weekend (hopefully! i've come down with a nasty cold/flu and am doing everything in my power to get better before the race!)  wish us luck!

sorry, no pictures. hopefully i'll get more posts coming. i never even blogged about the whole month of december.  oops!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you let them play with the parachute because I think we got to play with it ONCE a YEAR! RIP OFF! Sounds awesome, I cannot imagine a better PE teacher! How exciting to be finally graduated! Tell Adam congrats!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I loved the parachute. Also remember Mr Z's sock game? that was wild. Also I did student mentoring at amelia earhart! great little school. I am sure you are a great PE teacher!

Sam and Holly said...

You have got to be the coolest/cutest P.E. teacher ever! I bet those 6th grade boys have teacher crush. Congrats, hope it goes well. Have fun in Cali and keep it up Adam!