Wednesday, December 1, 2010

would you rather wednesday!

thanks to everyone who participated in last week's would you rather wednesday.  we thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's answers!  if you didn't get a chance to answer last week, we've got another question for you...

would you rather

be caught in a snow storm in freeeezing arctic temperatures

(my crazy dad after a morning hot tub)

OR

be stranded in the desert in the middle of the summer?

i easily choose the heat, no question.  adam hands down picks the snow.  i guess we agree to disagree on this one. so what do you choose hot or cold?
(haha this last one is for you twilight fans out there)

7 comments:

Michelle and Brady said...

hahahah cold because i LOVE that picture of you dad!! hahahhaha I am still laughing so hard right now i can't even handle it!!!! Love you bum!

Cason and Marie said...

I choose heat for sure!!! I can't stand the cold. That picture of your dad is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

HEAT! anyday!

ashlee said...

Jake and I would have to agree with you and Adam...I would choose the heat (I mean, there's always shade right??) and Jake would choose the snow (he would happily join your dad in that photo...in a speedo!).

Brandon and Katie said...

The desert looks so daunting and I think I'd die from no water and being stranded. Deserts are scary and never ending. So I choose cold. Bundle up with some nice warm gear and make it through that dang storm. Seems adventurous. Haha this is a novel answer. But I'm positive brandon would be out in the desert with you and I'll hang with your dad. Love would you rather Wednesday! Highlight of my week haha

Hayley Baum said...

HEAT ANY DAY! Oh, and totally Hot-T-Laut over pasty shark-tooth eyebrow man.

And Kyle will agree. He has to train in any weather, but heat is definitely more tolerable, even in 40 lbs of gear.

abo-bder said...



تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني
فنى
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض