Wednesday, December 15, 2010

would you rather wednesday: da da da...the GRINCH!

adam and i watched this beauty last night and i have to say it's a major contender for a top spot in my all time favorite chrismas movie ever award! it's such a clever, funny holiday treat so if you haven't watched it yet this year, do it.  now.

would you rather...

pull a "dumpit to crumpit" and have to ride in the trash chute all the way to the tip top of the mountain, landing in a dump of garbage
OR
have to speak in rhymes like a who for a full day?
(i'm thinking about doing my hair like cindy lou for christmas.  what do you think?)

we also watched the old school grinch this week, a true classic! adam quoted every word, sang every song and even hummed the background music through the entire thing.

a face only a mother could love.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ride down the chute for sure!

ashlee said...

I would love to speak in rhymes for a day...It would make me think carefully about what to say. Your hair would look gorgeous done like Cindy Lou...a perfectly festive creative hair-do!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

So I first chose rhyming cause I think that'd be funny, but then I couldn't even make a good rhyme for my comment (hence the deleted comment) so now I resort to the chute. shoot.

Hayley Baum said...

Ditto, Annie! But I'm gonna stick with the rhyme-time, and just not say anything for a whole day if I can't think of anything clever.

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

I'm glad we can be in the kid pajama club together haha! By the way I saw your brother last weekend at Barrie Lindahl's wedding and I am in Sarah and Brady's ward down here in Arizona, small world!!!