Friday, March 4, 2011

now i'm a belieber

after much coaxing on my part and a strong recommendation from our friends annie and alex, i finally got adam to take me to see the new justin bieber movie. oh what a treat it was! so much talent squeezed into one scrawny little body.  oh, and did i mention it was in 3D? pure magic.  
now i'm a little too old and too married to be in love with the kid but seeing that movie sure made me want to raise a justin bieber of my own. my life is forever changed cause from here on out i will "never say never"!

3 comments:

Michelle and Brady said...

hahah i want to see that!!! now i will since i have heard so much good about it! well if my bum has seen it i MUST see it!!! hahah you are so darling my friend i love you!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I want to know what Adam's take was... Jon said a firm "NO." when I asked him if he wanted to go. Oh well, want to go again with me and he can watch the babies?!

Kylee said...

now that we're friends....just wanted to say hi! maybe we'll see ya at Bajio this week?? hope so! love your blog!