Saturday, May 1, 2010

hallelujah!

yesterday i graduated and the feeling of relief was even more than i had expected! after i finished my last final on wednesday i just walked down the hall with the biggest grin on my face. i can't believe i'm done with school, i don't think it will hit me until monday when i get to sleep in instead of going to my marketing class. my grandparents flew up from sunny california to come to my graduation, they're so great i love them so much! my family all came to support. it was a great day and i've had lots and lots of ice cream and junk this weekend to celebrate :)












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, that really is the best feeling. can i please be as gorgeous as you! even with that ugly graduation hat your still beautiful! i hope adam got you a stellar graduation present

Lindsay said...

Congrats to you beautiful girl!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Yeah for you Jess! We are so proud of you, graduating takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and you even had great grades! Thanks for having an excuse to party, we had fun with you last weekend.

Kate said...

Wow Jess that is so exciting! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Congrats again!! Hope your summer is going well :0)