Friday, December 25, 2009

merry elfin' christmas love santa cros





for the past 3 years my dad has played santa at the annual clark christmas party...we call him santa cros. he's so cute with the kids and i always laugh my head off at his attempt to speak like santa. his voice always lowers with his ho ho ho's. this year his lovely little elf candy cane joined him. my niece rylee ran up to my mom and said is your name cany cane? my mom excitedly replied YES! after she left my niece went around telling everyone that her class had written letters to santa's elves and the elf who wrote her back named candy cane came to the party this year to see her. what a christmas miracle! also, elder sean clark got back from his mission a couple days ago from minnesota, we are soo happy to have him home!

10 comments:

adam and jess said...

Testing 1 2 1 2

adam and jess said...

testing again

Cason and Marie said...

testing testing...ok it's working.

Merry Christmas Jessie Beaut! You guys are adorab. Love your mom's festive outfit and Santa's too! :)
Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Your mom pulls off the santa earrings so well! Super cute pics!

Annie said...

it works! it works! i rove santa cros!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I'm glad that Santa Cros was a hit... yet again. It was great to spend Christmas with you guys... I hope you're having fun in California. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Try your hardest to be good this year little Jess and you will get everything you want for Christmas next year! ( I will put in a good word with the big man and see about the "no snow" thing!)

All my love,
Candy Cane

P.S. Remember that sugar is a food group too for us sweet people!

Julianne said...

hi! i didnt even know you had a blog-i was so excited to see a comment on mine from you. no i dont think youre a creeper! cute post. your moms little outfit is cute! hope you had a good christmas bing. (how appropriate..doesnt bing crosby sing christmas music?)

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I just came across your blog and am super excited about this. love ya girl.

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض