Thursday, June 9, 2011

an oldie but a goodie

our house was built in 1954, it's old enough to be our parents. one of the pros of buying an older home and fixing it up versus buying a new home is all the trees and flowers that have been growing there for years.
i love when stuff starts poppin up all over the place so i pluck it and put it around my house. fresh flowers just make you happy when you see them inside ya know?
i love the differents plants that bloom during the different seasons. next up all my daisy plants will be blooming, can't wait!

4 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

I'm so envious! Our yard is naked!

Caitlin said...

Love the flowers! I want to see pictures of your house!

Cason and Marie said...

Beauty! Now let's see pictures of your house..

michelle said...

I love it!!! We have the same thing living in an old home!!! I love all the big trees and pretty plants!